"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition to his private practice, he serves as a law guardian in New York state.
- The second part of the bill dealt with poor law guardians and district councils.
- Even those who benefit from the system - law guardians themselves - testified to its flaws at the hearing.
- Until 1930 the rural district councillors were also poor law guardians for the unions of which they formed part.
- The so-called citizenship campaign was launched in 1894 when members were urged to work for the return of women as poor law guardians.
- I spent all morning reviewing papers and reports, talking to the social workers and the law guardian that we appointed for the girl.
- His law guardian at this time informed my grandson that he had all the rights.
- The existing local board or poor law guardians became the sanitary authority for their area.
- The poor law guardians for the parishes in the district became the rural sanitary authority.
- He was a poor law guardian at Grimsby from 1907-08.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.