"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In other words, it is an anti-democratic process and I am surprised that a Guardian editorial can argue otherwise.
- Why don't we ever see Guardian editorials on the draconian policies of the Mexican government?
- The second paragraph shows Michael's read the Guardian editorial which analyses and dismisses the claim that this move will bring greater competition.
- A Guardian editorial says that many aspects of the pensions system are not sustainable.
- - Today's Guardian editorial focuses on the facts of free schools.
- A Guardian editorial said approvingly that European policy was increasingly in the hands of "humanitarian hawks."
- "It would have fascinated him," wrote a Guardian editorial in praise of the site.
- The Guardian editorial skirts the big issues.
- It was the subject of a Guardian editorial simply entitled "Real progress".
- For example, a Guardian editorial in 1990 pointed to these differences, and said that they should be constitutionally recognised:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.