"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They could not become guardians of their children even after the father's death.
- He had a wife and child and was also the legal guardian of his late brother's three children.
- But even if they hadn't appointed themselves guardians of the city's children, the scooter kids would probably find themselves in helmets soon.
- Under Sharia law the father is considered to be the guardian of his children.
- Aristotle in his will made him guardian of his children, including Nicomachus with whom he was close.
- In 1865, his wife died, leaving him the sole guardian of their three children.
- He is my executor and the guardian of my children.
- Some who were entrusted to be guardians of our children have shamefully betrayed that trust.
- And I've become a ferocious guardian of my children.
- Denmark: Unmarried women were made legal guardians of their children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.