"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Margaret became a queen dowager and the regent of Naples as the guardian of her minor son.
- Phormion then became the guardian of her younger son Pasicles.
- "They should have done more beforehand," said Mr. Campbell, an insurance broker who is now the guardian of his brother's only son.
- Duke William takes the city, becomes the legal guardian of boson's son and nephew.
- The King also appointed Ernst Normand as the guardian of his son.
- I asked them if they were aware that before my brother died he had named me as guardian of his son and Protector of the Realm?
- In his will, he made Mossadegh the guardian of his only son, Cyrus.
- Terry then decides to become the guardian of Geese's son, Rock Howard.
- If you vote Philip to rule in his own right, you appoint him guardian of Alexander's son, till he comes of age.
- She was regent of Guelders as the guardian of her minor son from 1343 until 1344.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.