"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I suddenly lost nearly all of my tightly focused interest in the war.
- This time, he did sense the tightly focused green Talent.
- "Well, go figure," she said to the three sets of eyes now focused tightly on her.
- He focused tightly on Johnson's fingers, then saw what it was that had caught his eye.
- The concerns of her luxurious life were now tightly focused.
- Attention is always tightly focused on the next game.
- Until recently, minimum wage laws were usually very tightly focused.
- You could easily see tightly focused laser light like that from the moon.
- I kept tightly focused on the bottle and things slowly stopped spinning.
- Her sharp eyes focused tightly on Hugh's face, watching for his reaction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.