"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Foster said if the choice were made, he would focus his time and energies on jazz.
- But he was not happy with this situation, wanting to focus his time on only one band.
- Where do you really wish to focus your time and energy?
- My job will pretty much continue as it has been, where I focus my time on marketing and our commercials.
- Because he did so well in getting to the Olympics, he chose focus his time almost entirely on training.
- He has now focused his time on rebuilding In Context.
- He needs to focus his time and attention on the suffering of the living.
- I will focus my time and my energy for the next nine months on the people's work, not on politics.
- After a few months, Scarborough left the show to focus his time on other priorities.
- That's what I want to focus my time on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.