"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Advocacy efforts also focus on protecting the conditions that promote a successful research environment.
- Ms. Straight said that her campaign will focus on protecting taxpayers.
- Slot limits focus on protecting one segment of the life history which can influence overall fishing success.
- At the same time the defences started to focus on protecting the whole of Portsea island.
- His civil rights practice focused on protecting children from physical and sexual abuse.
- They also should focus on protecting their grade point average.
- As minister she focused on expanding nature reserves and protecting people's health.
- By 1885, she began to write articles focusing on protecting birds.
- Furthermore, we need to focus particular attention on protecting the biometric data of those who have supplied it.
- A few nations that are focusing on protecting the environment have at last realised this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.