"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The decision came with an eye firmly focused on the bottom line.
- "I can only say I'm going to stay firmly focused on the future," she said.
- I looked at Milton but his eyes were firmly focused on the road.
- "While nothing can take away from the past, I am firmly focused on the future and the competitive challenge ahead of me."
- Fashion is firmly focused on legs for the months ahead.
- Until the 20th century, hospital expertise was firmly focused on London.
- She treasured this moment, every eye firmly focused on her.
- The different situations encountered at local, regional and national level require a response which is firmly focused on the specific situation.
- Liddle has written four books, all focusing firmly on European issues.
- We're keeping our eyes firmly focused on the tasks ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.