"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, many are focusing their anger squarely on the school district.
- It was much safer to focus her anger on Cal.
- Troy's tone gave Covenant something on which to focus his anger.
- Serena saw the little robot and suddenly focused her anger.
- At another time and under different circumstances, he might have focused his anger on the root cause of the problem.
- They would like to focus their people's anger elsewhere than on their own policies.
- We have a common purpose; focus your anger on that.
- But casino operators have thus far focused their anger on the governor.
- Not all countries focused their anger on the United States.
- In the week after his death, his sister struggled to focus her anger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.