"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These deaths demonstrate the need to focus on preventing future fatalities.
- Their work focused on preventing the artifacts from being lost forever.
- Most burning feet treatments focus on preventing further nerve damage and reducing pain.
- So the Society began to focus on preventing waywardness and providing education to unruly girls.
- Instead of trying to destroy cancer cells, he focused on preventing them from getting nourishment.
- In the mean time, we must focus on avoiding escalation, preventing more violence, and continuing the peace process.
- Treatment focuses on reducing pain and preventing serious problems.
- Treatment focuses on improving the symptoms and preventing the progression of the disease.
- The military is also focusing on preventing any abuse of people it detains, he said.
- He said officers would focus on preventing crime, rather than making arrests.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.