"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As is consistent with the current American Psychological Association's definition, "proficiencies can only be acquired through appropriate education and training focused quite specifically and intensively on defined content".
- They focus intensively on something for three months and then move on to something else.
- The first philosopher to focus intensively on the intellectual problems surrounding the Homeric epics was Zoilus of Amphipolis in the early 4th century BCE.
- But against Mr. Bush's $63 million, Mr. McCain has had to focus narrowly and intensively on a few states.
- In doing so, they appeared to want to avoid repeating a major mistake of the Washington-area sniper task force, which focused intensively on finding a white panel van in connection with the shootings.
- In focusing intensively upon relations between Kominek and his master, and in deliberately ignoring the terrible circumstances that surround them, the film is able to give new immediacy to its subject.
- They will strive to pin the blame on someone and will focus intensively on the human elements of the story.
- While in Vietnam, Colby focused intensively on building up Vietnamese capabilities to combat the Viet Cong insurgency in the countryside.
- They focused intensively, for instance, on whether NASA had understood the safety implications of contracting out so much work.
- This training program focused intensively on aural language reception accuracy and cognitively demanding exercises that have been proven to partially reverse the age-related losses in memory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.