"enable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of them also say they doubt that new money will be enough to enable the company to turn itself around.
- It will also enable the company to cut its debt.
- That enabled the company to pay off its bank debt, he said.
- All these changes enabled the company to become profitable for the first time in 2003.
- This has enabled the company to focus on its retail business.
- Together with nearly $50,000 received from private individuals, the grants will enable the company to keep its school open during the summer.
- Enabling companies to create their own applications cuts down on development time and costs.
- Having no retail stores enabled the company to lower its costs.
- The new concept enabled the company to grow without taking debt.
- It enables the company selling the debt not to take a total loss.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.