"enable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another large issue is the lack of resources enabling individuals with special needs to receive an education in the developing world.
- Blogs and online forums further enabled individuals to spread news about titles they like.
- On the down side, they enable certain individuals to control her; and will force her to attack anyone who tries to remove them.
- Our aim is to enable groups and individuals to develop personal skills and new ways of learning through structured experiences.
- Another is the charitable remainder trust, which enables individuals who have made a killing on a stock to avoid paying capital gains.
- Even today, Friedensau has the goal of enabling individuals to assume responsibilities in the church, society and their country.
- Long calls may also attract females or enable dispersed individuals to remain in contact with a dominant male.
- The goal of pain management is to improve function, enabling individuals to work, attend school, or participate in other day-to-day activities.
- It will thus make other countries' qualifications more readable and so enable individuals to move to another country if they wish to work or study.
- Its mission is to enable individuals, networks and policy-makers to do things differently.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.