"enable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It exists to enable young people to reach their potential.
- "It really enables people to feel as though they've made a difference."
- It has enabled people from every corner of the world to come together to build this nation.
- We are committed to enabling people with limited means to have access to legal services.
- It enabled people to keep up with what was going on in their social network.
- Enabling people to make a difference in their lives and improve the places around them.
- Or should we instead be enabling young people to think critically for themselves?
- It also enables older people to challenge what is done for them, and to make provision more in line with their real needs.
- Hardly the stuff to enable local people to learn how to use power!
- "His way of looking at things enabled people to extract that information."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.