"enable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the advent of computers enabling researchers to process large amounts of data, such research is likely to increase in the future.
- The methods enabled researchers in developing countries to study their fisheries.
- This enabled researchers to get clear pictures of viruses and other transparent specimens.
- Holding the meetings in other parts of the world will enable key researchers to attend who might otherwise not be able to do so.
- The agency has made the crash databases used in its statistical analyses available to the public, enabling other researchers to analyze the same data.
- As their predictable behaviour and particularly stable social structure enabled researchers to follow them easily over a whole summer.
- From 1997, the website also began to develop as a community repository, enabling researchers to deposit data sets.
- The common position will enable scientists, researchers and those who finance them to obtain a reasonable return on their investment.
- The phenomenon also enables researchers to study consciousness, and attention with objective methods.
- Such techniques have already enabled researchers to examine brain circuits in unprecedented detail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.