"enable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They later included a compliance module, enabling financial customers to meet retention and numerous regulatory requirements.
- A public portal has been developed enabling customers to pay deposits and complete their forms on-line 24/7.
- California, which passed its deregulation law last fall, will enable corporations, universities and other big customers to choose their energy provider in 1998.
- GameCrazy enabled customers to play a particular title, new or used, prior to purchase.
- The new policy enabled customers to acquire telecommunications services from competing providers using a variety of technologies.
- The tags then send back identification numbers enabling customers to begin to fill up.
- For over 40 years, Analogic has enabled customers to thrive, improving the health and ensuring the safety of people around the world.
- The committee was established to create the methods by which cellular companies enable and bill customers who visited their networks.
- The deregulation of the gas industry several years ago enabled commercial customers to buy their gas out of state.
- Massachusetts' electricity generation market was made competitive in 1998, enabling retail customers to change suppliers without changing utility companies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.