"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Chief among the findings was a "failure of command, aircrew error and an improperly designed instrument approach procedure".
- The coroner's report found that the bridge, designed by the railroad company president, had been improperly designed and inadequately inspected.
- The 8.9" models have an improperly designed speaker location that causes vibration to the internal hard drive, causing it to be problematic.
- That order was lifted after investigators found that the cracks had been caused by an improperly designed maintenance tool.
- The trouble was traced to one improperly designed transistor out of more than a quarter of a million.
- When an improperly designed electrical or electronic device fails, it may open the return circuit to the earth ground.
- Your blaster was improperly designed, just as I suspected all along.
- The trouble was the improperly designed fuel tank; this tended to fracture, particularly after rear-end collisions.
- Of all the beings in Gaea, they alone seemed improperly designed for their habitat.
- For example, improperly designed barricades can cause cars that strike them to roll over or even be thrown into the air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.