"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is more common now to design complex circuits on a computer and await delivery of a ready built board.
- Applying different back gate voltages might become a concern when designing large circuits out of these elements.
- He found one interesting file, describing new techniques to design integrated circuits.
- Wozniak could design circuits with fewer chips than anyone else, and he enjoyed the challenge.
- Several years later, his ability to design electronic circuits allowed him to work for Britro sound company.
- The most advanced project they were able to work on was designing digital circuits.
- These problems force electrical engineers to re-evaluate the way they design circuits.
- But every day engineers are learning new ways to design, build and produce circuits.
- Ground and ground loops are also important in designing circuits.
- I can make more money designing circuits, if that's what I want.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.