"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both metals were often alternatives to zinc for Frank Lloyd Wright designed windows.
- In the workshop his assistants helped him design book illustrations, woodcuts and stain-glass windows.
- They design windows for a sitting position on the floor and standing positions.
- Those who design windows are no longer referred to by the disparaging term "bow fluffers."
- The main facade has three entrance doors between two similarly designed windows.
- It was not until 1956, when he was nearly 70 years of age, that he designed windows for the church at Assy, his first major project.
- Warren designed large windows like those on Dutch ships.
- She learned the art of designing and making windows from La Farge.
- The university is currently designing water-resistant windows, wind-proof tiles and altogether stronger structures.
- Towards the end of his career he also designed windows in a more painterly and less Gothic manner to suit changing tastes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.