"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These are tools designed for fishing other wireline components which have been dropped down hole.
- Some Formula One teams use other specifically designed components for this circuit.
- He began his career with Maconomy, spending three years designing radar devices and components for missile control systems.
- Each team is responsible for designing certain components of the car, although all the systems must eventually be integrated with one another.
- It's a system of foolproofing, of designing components such that they will only go together in the correct way.
- In the 1950's, he designed components for Fisher Radio, then one of the field's leading companies.
- The team succeeded in obtaining what were described as plans showing Iraq was seeking to design components for a nuclear weapon.
- But developers ended up designing custom-built components, and the cost rose to an estimated $1.69 billion.
- The challenges of designing systems and components for the space environment include more than the fact that space is a vacuum.
- Each of the three will design cars and components to match local tastes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.