"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If only we would stop writing news, building cities, designing new computers.
- In the early 1980s, we were designing computers so complex, our engineering processes couldn't keep up with them.
- Zeke wasn't in and the voice at the far end of the line explained, "I'd like to help you, but we design secure computers.
- But recent research that has demonstrated its potential power has led to a significant increase in interest among those who design new computers.
- It will require a new engineering approach to designing computers, cell phones and networks.
- We can design computers using mathematical concepts and rules, because math is a computational system.
- The technique and experience developed were then used to design other special-purpose computers.
- They may also be used in designing computers and software for more intuitive human use.
- Even though I've been designing computers for over 30 years, I still find the information not only timely, but very interesting.
- "It is so huge, we have not gotten very far with designing computers that see," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.