"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's time to get everybody on the same page, here, about how we design user interfaces, and then life will be wonderful.
- That an understanding of human perception, cognition, and behavior is critical to designing interfaces.
- When you design user interfaces, it's a good idea to keep two principles in mind:
- Now the designers have more freedom to design contextual interfaces which are based on helping meet the user needs.
- This is an essential reference for anyone designing user interfaces, and it's well written to boot.
- Windows Forms provides a cross-platform way to design graphical user interfaces.
- In order to design optimal module structure and interfaces two principles are crucial:
- Forstall was then placed in charge of designing user interfaces for a reinvigorated Macintosh line.
- For years the Microsoft Corporation has been designing convoluted user interfaces and declaring them "easy."
- Prototyping is especially good for designing good human-computer interfaces.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.