"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beyond that hill there is comparatively clear country.
- The ozone was comparatively clear as my cigar was unlit.
- "There's a good place to make a landing," suggested Tom, as he saw a comparatively clear place in the jungle.
- Shut my eyes as I would, these last words of his succeeded in making the way, which had seemed blocked up, comparatively clear.
- In the middle is the comparatively clear liquid layer called effluent or gray water.
- Struggling moonlight was coming from the clouds, indicating that the dawn would be comparatively clear.
- We left the shed and stood under the comparatively clear sky.
- He was in comparatively clear territory here, and his next landmark was the reef, though that was yet a good journey beyond.
- The thoughts were comparatively clear and steady.
- The interplay of these terms is not always easy to grasp, but the point of positing them is comparatively clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.