"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He calls for a clear foreign policy of space, not international trade or industry.
- There was a long silence ever since, with the clear policy of the government, that no state money would be spent on a space venture.
- Worse, only 13 percent believed Clinton had a clear foreign policy.
- But in his vision, the police would be giving the lead, laying down a 'clear social policy'.
- It's a good idea to set up clear policies about the use of company facilities.
- But two weeks is a long time when the markets believe that the Government has no clear policy.
- To have a clear policy on health and safety, including work experience.
- A clear and consistent policy is the only thing that will help.
- The complicated situation in Iraq calls for a clear and committed policy.
- We have to establish a clear policy of support for these people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.