"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In one or two works there are clear suggestions of landscape.
- This system provided the first clear suggestion that DNA carries genetic information.
- The clear suggestion was that the capital would soon fall, too.
- And while the ending does tie things up, the clear suggestion of sequels may indicate overconfidence among the producers.
- That last word implied a clear suggestion that the subject had been mentioned before.
- The children, 6 to 18 years old, offered a clear suggestion of the technique in a series of increasingly complex diagonal stage crosses.
- His remarks were his clearest suggestion yet that he may call new elections.
- There was nothing in the ship's history to provide any clear suggestion of what led to its loss, they said.
- The Commission has made clear suggestions to guarantee the safety of European consumers.
- They were disappointed by the clear suggestion that the Fed still saw the need for further tightening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.