"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And just before they made camp for the night, Blade caught a clear glimpse of the western horizon.
- For a moment I caught this clear glimpse of them.
- She caught a clear glimpse of him and he smiled at her.
- Understanding them, suddenly one catches a clear glimpse of Blunt.
- There was a pattern here perhaps several patterns, and yet she herself could obtain no clear glimpse of it or them.
- The only clear glimpse I'd ever had of him was that first encounter at the rest stop.
- Though the hall was gloomy, she caught a clear glimpse of Milton's face.
- Once or twice he got a clear glimpse of the mountain.
- A moment later he got his first clear glimpse of the person climbing the hill.
- Then, in a separation, it caught a clear glimpse of the Mexican.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.