"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So Next is lacking an important feature that would have given it a clear lead over the rest of the industry.
- Young America established a clear lead five minutes after an almost even start.
- By early 1972, Labor had established a clear lead in the polls.
- Public polls gave him a clear lead in the race.
- Even if the man did report him, Chimal knew that he had a clear lead.
- But more than 16 hours after the attack, the police appeared to have no clear leads.
- It goes on today, nobody can take a clear lead.
- Yet Labor has not been able to turn economic distress into a clear lead in public opinion.
- That being the case, we, as Parliament, must give a clear lead tomorrow.
- It has given a clear lead to other member states as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.