"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The earth and rock had been undisturbed since the last heavy rain; Benz's flight left clear traces.
- The stones show clear traces of being hammered smooth.
- He tried to sound nonchalant, but a clear trace of excitement rang in his voice.
- He reached out his hand and set his forefinger carefully on the clearest trace.
- The resort has a long history with clear traces of settlements from the pre-Christian times in several places.
- Embedded in the 130-million-year-old sediments are many previously unknown species, some with clear traces of feathers from head to tail.
- They are the earliest people to have left clear traces of their presence in the territory of modern Cameroon.
- Details (body parts) are often not well-pronounced, leaving clear traces of molding process.
- On the rock itself there are clear traces that show there were plans for further destruction of the erractic.
- He set clear traces in the work of the Danish peasant reforms 1786-88.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.