"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This will help you put forward a clear argument against him.
- Has it been a result of clear theological arguments?
- It ought to make one clear, provocative argument and leave the audience with no doubt about the speaker's purpose.
- That is a clear argument for the Security Council to keep up the pressure.
- I see no clear arguments for preferring classical studies over the modern.
- The verse is important in that it gives a clear argument against divorce.
- "There was a clear argument to make about the national security importance of this agreement, and he failed to make it."
- He is mean, using clear argument and reason, to Michael Moore.
- "My investigators made a clear and compelling argument that that information not be released."
- Thank you for your time and your very clear arguments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.