"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has added 20 minutes and inserted titles that make the ending somewhat clearer, though still far from straightforward.
- 'Well, it is somewhat clearer than the last,' said Stephen.
- Two days on, the extent of the destruction caused by the earthquake in Chile is becoming somewhat clearer.
- "I think I can make the situation somewhat clearer if you'll allow me."
- The French equivalent is somewhat clearer on this exception.
- Market share for music subscription services is somewhat clearer.
- On the security side I think it's going to be somewhat clearer.
- The content of the theorem becomes somewhat clearer if it is placed in its historical context.
- I will give you an example to illustrate and make things somewhat clearer.
- I would have liked to have heard a somewhat clearer answer, however.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.