"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just what those ways are is never made too clear.
- Such things, he knew from experience, would be made clear to him in their time.
- An example will make clear what I am trying to say.
- But one thing I want to make clear once and for all.
- Where the money came from has not been made clear and may never be.
- As the president made clear, time was not on our side.
- Instead, we need to make clear what still needs to be done.
- One important point has not been reported or made clear.
- To them we have already made clear what may come.
- They make clear how far there still is to go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.