"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The implications of the technology for politics became clear during the student protests in China.
- That - and almost nothing else - became clear during the day.
- He said that the advice to patients about how to use the two types of drug would become clearer during the next few years.
- At least one fact has become inescapably clear during the past two weeks.
- This was never more clear than on Thursday night during the candidates' second debate.
- This becomes clear during a tour with her through the Met.
- One thing had become clear during the past three years.
- This criticism was very clear both in the report and during its presentation to the committee.
- Despite all these efforts it became increasingly clear during 1998 that one further step was necessary.
- This has become especially clear during the 2006 and 2008 political crises.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.