"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The phone line was extraordinarily clear.
- In her transfixed state, physically unable to move, Nell's thoughts were extraordinarily clear.
- It is a wild journey that ultimately results in an extraordinarily clear presentation of the issues and the scientists behind them.
- The water in the harbour was extraordinarily clear.
- Harrods sent me a tiny twist of the stuff and I can report that when made it is extraordinarily clear and pale.
- It baffled the nagual to see that the man's connecting link with the spirit was extraordinarily clear.
- One part of his mind was dead, the rest was extraordinarily clear.
- Even Patanjali, who is extraordinarily clear and practical in most things, begins to rave when he talks of it.
- Not a cloud was visible, and the air was extraordinarily clear and thin.
- The lake was shallow and extraordinarily clear, good for wallowing in when slightly sated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.