"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man's voice was slightly clearer than before.
- So there we were again, except that the issue, for me, was slightly clearer.
- They had the main effect of illuminating the rain, but did give a slightly clearer picture of what was happening.
- Donnie Ray walked back in, his eyes slightly clearer, his face red and damp from a quick splash.
- The picture flickered and became slightly clearer.
- In its way, moreover, Wednesday's concert put our own time in slightly clearer context.
- He tried to keep her in the shadows while making himself a slightly clearer target.
- The answer became slightly clearer when McMackin made an appearance as an "observer" to the first spring practice.
- All he wanted - Callahan has a slightly clearer memory of this - was to try on the kid's cap, which was very spiffy.
- Commissioner, we will try to get one in the 2003 budget year, so that we can get a slightly clearer view of things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.