"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She'd lost control of her car somehow and gone clear across the road to the left.
- One step and there you are, clear across the room.
- The trail was clear across a stretch of open ground.
- I mean, clear across country in the blink of an eye?
- There was no point to going clear across town to another.
- I felt that in the next second it was going to strike straight through the air and clear across the room.
- Or things would come at him, like a person's nose, clear across a room.
- She should never have let him go off to college clear across the country.
- He was clear across the bridge at the science station.
- From clear across the huge room, he saw his mother making her way toward them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.