"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is reasonably clear in the case of face-to-face communication.
- I know you may not all be able to see it but reasonably clear.
- But with the help of the manual, which is reasonably clear, the average user will be able to master them.
- I'd generously offered her an excuse to stay reasonably clear of the action.
- There is a long list of useful ideas in complex analysis, going from the reasonably clear to the those that are more difficult.
- But the rest of the slim volume is reasonably clear and to the point.
- But that was too much, and he wanted to keep a reasonably clear head for tomorrow.
- Ahead of him was a reasonably clear road and only four hundred miles or so to Atlanta.
- Under the Act, the position is also rather complicated, but reasonably clear.
- Finally he was able to piece together a reasonably clear picture of the capture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.