"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nor was it clear how quickly a deal might take place, if at all.
- The story actually becomes clear only at the end of the movie.
- Where I lived it was usually clear in the early morning and nearly always at night.
- It will be some time before that's clear at all.
- It seems clear at the end that he is going to have trouble with women.
- "Perhaps I might see my way clear at a later time to share it with you, after we get to know each other better."
- I just want to make that clear at the start.
- But it was clear at last week's meeting that they, too, have now come on board.
- His image was so very clear in my mind at this moment.
- I would like to make that very clear at this point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.