"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stood up and brushed snowflakes and bits of broken glass off the bathrobe.
- Uhura got up and brushed bits of scorched insulation from her uniform.
- Ignoring the hand he offered, she got up and brushed bits of lawn off herself.
- He cleared away the take-out containers and brushed bits of fried rice from the sheets.
- He brushed bits of grass from his coat.
- Kelson nodded slowly and brushed bits of leather scrap from his tunic as he moved toward a low campaign table spread with maps.
- He brushed bits of paint off his jacket and sat down again.
- Vanyel stood up, shoulders aching from the strange position he'd slept in, and brushed bits of straw off his clothing.
- Dalton carefully brushed bits of glass from his shoulders.
- I caught up just in time to brush bits of straw from his shoulders before he reached the yard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.