"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All the women were in good order, clothing intact, hair brushed out, eyes clear.
- She stood before a mirror and brushed out her hair.
- I dressed and brushed out my hair before going in to see how far along she was.
- For a more glamorous style, hair was brushed out after it had been set.
- Finally, he gave up and brushed the clothes out, hoping nothing bit him.
- The men were examining the ground where they had brushed out their tracks.
- I tried to brush them out, and lost a few of them.
- He brushed out his thick black hair for the first time.
- He went straight over to the window and brushed out the crumbs of sugar.
- She brushed out her long auburn hair in front of the mirror.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.