"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She brushed a hand across the small of her back.
- He seemed to brush a hand across his face and age twenty years.
- He brushed his own hand across the metal, but nothing happened.
- He brushed a kiss across the top of her head.
- The back of his hand came up to brush across her cheek.
- He brushed the back of his hand across her cheek.
- He brushed his lips across my skin, like Richard had done earlier tonight.
- Almost casually he brushed his hand across the boy's face.
- Two hours later, night lifted and gray light brushed across her face.
- "Stop that," she said, when his lips brushed across the back of first one hand and then the other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.