"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He brushed crumbs from his lap onto the floor.
- Lizzie put the coffee cup back on its saucer and brushed crumbs from her thigh.
- He brushed crumbs from his lap to the rug.
- Father Lucas stood up and brushed crumbs from his coat.
- He brushed crumbs of hull material off his console, then looked again at Kirk and waited for the order.
- He rose and brushed crumbs of cheese off his coat before he went to the door.
- As we came into view, they stood, brushed crumbs from their clothing, and greeted us respectfully.
- Hawat brushed crumbs from the chair before he sat at a table built too small for a man of his size.
- Carl brushed crumbs from the sleeve of his uniform.
- O'Brien brushed crumbs of shaved hull material off his arms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.