"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you plan to be there, brush up on your singing.
- Perhaps he ought to go back to school for two or three years himself, and brush up.
- But the other girls hadn't helped out enough with the equipment, and some of the boys needed to brush up on running the sound system.
- It's also a good place to brush up on your French.
- And it's not just children who could brush up their social skills.
- The past was so close she could feel it brush up against her shoulder.
- I usually try to brush up on the local language, but not this time.
- You can brush me up on how to use it when I get home.
- This is my next order: you're going back to school for a few months to brush up on your English.
- There was no time to brush up on the language.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.