"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She brushed past him on her way to the door.
- He brushed a kiss on the top of her head.
- He brushed past Luke on his way into the house.
- His bride was standing by the door; he started to brush on past her.
- He brushed a kiss on the back of her neck.
- He leaned over and brushed his lips on her face.
- I brushed past the woman on the stoop and left without looking back.
- He walked into the hall, and brushed his feet hard on the mat.
- She smiled and brushed at the hair on his forehead.
- In fact, he turned it over and brushed his lips on her palm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.