"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I held open the door and she brushed past me without a word.
- So the girl brushed past the table and went on into the open.
- Without another word he brushed past them and went outside.
- It was as though someone brushed past me just then.
- She brushed past them and went on to the kitchen.
- He brushed past the bank manager and out the door.
- The king brushed past them with a smile and was gone.
- He brushed past me and turned on the hot plate.
- Climbing to his feet, he brushed past her and made for the door.
- He brushed past her and went out into the passage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.