"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Old Bob brushed at his thick white hair with one hand.
- Unable to keep her hands off him, she brushed at his shirt*ont.
- Bruce sat down on one of them and brushed at his face.
- He brushed at a leaf with the side of his hand.
- The ship brushed between the pieces at the last moment.
- He brushed his lips at each corner of her mouth.
- He brushed at it several times, then tried a slap.
- Something brushed at her fingers, and she jerked them away.
- He brushed at his face, as if he'd run into a spider's web in the dark.
- She smiled and brushed at the hair on his forehead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.