"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I turned to look at him, and he brushed the air with his hand.
- Brushing it away from his eyes with one hand, he held out the other.
- She told me not to brush my teeth with the water.
- She seemed to brush his hair with her fingers as he turned.
- He took a moment from his work to brush fingers with me.
- The king brushed past them with a smile and was gone.
- They should be turned several times and brushed with oil while cooking.
- Everyone he met had brushed with violence; it was a fact of life.
- Old Bob brushed at his thick white hair with one hand.
- He brushed the old woman's hand with his lips and left.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.