"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But as she turned, the words were brushed from his mind.
- She looked up and brushed the hair from her eyes.
- She reached up to brush the hair from his eyes.
- He brushed a piece of hair back from her mouth.
- He brushed the snow from a low wall and sat down.
- He stood up and tried to brush the dust from his hands.
- She brushed hair from her eyes and smiled in return.
- He brushed a lock of hair back from her face.
- With such care, she brushed the hair back from my forehead.
- She brushed a strand of hair back from her eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.