"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She brushed back a lock of hair without looking at him.
- He took the little boy in his arms and brushed back the black hair from the forehead.
- She knelt down by the couch and brushed back his hair.
- It raised its arm and brushed back a branch, moved closer to the road, coming at them.
- Before long it would no longer be able to brush back the nickelpedes.
- She reached up a hand and brushed back a lock of hair that kept falling in her eyes.
- She brushed back a lock of hair, laughing with him.
- The moment he saw me, he shot into a sitting position and brushed back his hair.
- He grinned, brushed back his hair, and started for the house phone to call Alice.
- He used both his hands to brush back his hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.