"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stood up and brushed his hand over my hair.
- He brushed a hand over her hair as they stepped outside.
- He brushed a finger over the back of her hand.
- She brushed the back of her hand over his eye, careful not to get any oil.
- He lifted a hand to brush it over her hair.
- With what might have been affection, he brushed a hand over her hair.
- His eyes brushed over her mouth, then came to hers.
- He reached out and gently brushed his hand over her hair.
- Cold wind brushed over us both, but it was the only thing we shared.
- She begins to brush water over her suit arms and legs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.