"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was not sure which way to move, and tried going several feet to my left, where something brushed against me.
- He got up and brushed his hands against each other.
- I brushed my left hand against a piece of paper.
- Something brushed against him and he turned to see what it might be.
- She did not hear him move but a second later he brushed against her arm.
- Someone who merely brushed against him for a few hours!
- The goal is to brush the shoulders against the ground.
- He brushed a kiss against the side of her face.
- She reached up and for one moment brushed her lips against his.
- He came up for air, and brushed his mouth against mine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.